Your next career move could be just around the corner
NGA HR Project Manager
Responsible for the day to day management of projects, the Project Manager is involved in all the phases from the planning until the closure.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the team of consultants to successfully achieve the specific project goals and objectives while maintaining NGA quality standards along with time and budget targets.
Their role is to coordinate all resources, to set up and follow through all plans and deadlines, to assign responsibilities to all parties, and to monitor and communicate the progress of the project to the steering committee.
Finally the Project Manager is responsible for supporting various sales activities, providing requested information for proposals, and creating estimates for consulting services.
CBA Retail Branch Service Manager
Service Manager – Branch Service Management, Enterprise Services
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Service Manager will participate in a team to deliver IT Service management and/or Service Support functions for the Groups IT&T environments, to meet the performance objectives required by the business. The Manager is accountable for the efficient operation of the Service Delivery and Service Support (Service Management) management processes.
- Understand current and target architecture and contribute to the transition from current to desired state
- ability to cut layouts
- Recommend changes to processes and systems, with measurable business benefits, based on current and future customer needs, industry trends and new technologies, knowledge of the system, analysis and performance and oversee the management and execution of any enhancements made
- Lead the analysis of current IT environments, e.g. systems, data and processes, and conduct reviews of systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement, simplification and standardisation
- Build and maintain relationships with service providers and customers
- Act as the business advocate and the voice of the customer for Service Management Governance and initiatives
- Negotiate, influence and drive Service Management outcomes
- Ensure effective change management and capacity management processes are in place for systems within your portfolio
- Operate within the risk profile of ES and the Business.
- Produce reports and statistics on the performance of Service Management processes and customer experience
- Recommend changes to Bank processes
- Great job in Australia's largest organisation
- Innovative organisation
- Opportunity for professional development
- Very Attractive salary & benefits